Well trained customer staff will get the best out of the equipments! High throughput and yield, best MTBF, reduced service calls will result in a low cost of ownership and a quick return on the education investments
Electron Mec together with its partners provides an extensive training program for operators, maintenance engineers and process engineers.
- Annual training schedules are organized by most of our partners in their training centers. Typically small classes for up to 4 attendees. Early booking is recommended
- Tailored training courses can be organized on customer side or in the training centers.
- Training language is normally English. French , Italian and German courses are also available on request
Standard Trainings Outlines
- Operator Course (L1)
Tool operation and Daily/weekly maintenance. It is designed for operators, maintenance and process personnel
- Maintenance and Service Course (L2)
Advanced tool maintenance and basic service. It is designed for maintenance and service personnel. Attendance should have a good knowledge of tool operation and functions
- Advanced Service Course (L3)
Trouble shooting training. It is designed for professional service personnel only. Attendance should have excellent knowledge of tool operation and functions
- Application course (L4)
Advanced tool parameters setting in relation to targeted process and materials. It is designed for professional process and service personnel only. Attendance should have excellent knowledge of tool operation and functions
A detailed description of each training course is available on request